VIP Platinum ticket package
Adults £350 Limited to 24 tickets only
For our spectacular 5th year celebration we will have special "VIP Platinum" ticket packages on sale shortly. These exclusive tickets are limited to only 24 seats.
The seating is in the VIP section area on the balcony. The VIP guest package is £350 per person.
The VIP Platinum Ticket package includes:
- 1x 3-day all access ticket at a table in the VIP area
- A glass of bubbly on arrival
- 1x 3 course meal on Saturday evening at 6pm in The Empress Grill including a 200ml bottle of house champagne
- 1x Exclusive Europe's Tribute to Elvis gift bag which includes:
- 1x official festival mug
- 1x 2016 official festival DVD
- 1x 2017 festival programme
- 1x festival VIP platinum guest lanyard which allows priority entry when doors open
- Waiter service every evening *drinks not included
*For those who have already purchased a ticket if you wish to upgrade to a platinum ticket, purchase a platinum ticket and we will refund your original ticket.
*Your information will be passed on to the Winter Gardens who will contact you regarding menu choices.
3-day all access package
Adults £135 £150 on-the-door
The price includes:
- All showcases
- All rounds of the Ultimate Elvis contest
- Reserved seating throughout the event
- Access to the nightly after show parties with our Elvis Big Screen Disco
Single Day Tickets East, West & Upper West Balcony
Adults £60 £70 on-the-door
The price includes:
- All day admission, all contest, all shows
- Reserved seating on the East and West Balcony
- Unreserved seating on the Upper West Balcony
- Single day tickets DO NOT include access to the nightly after show party
For an easier ticket purchasing experience please use a desktop computer instead of a mobile device and pick your own seat from the interactive seating plan.
To avoid disappointment we strongly advise that you buy your tickets online in advance. Tickets will be sold on the door, subject to availability on the day. Please check this website closer to the event for updates regarding on-the-door sales. We advise our customers to buy in advance to avoid disappointment. Please check our Ticket FAQ for details regarding the last dates for online sales and postage.
The event box office will open 2 hours prior to the festival each day, during which time any remaining tickets will be available to purchase.
Please download the Seating Plan here.
Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, so please book early to avoid any disappointment. Free reserved seating is available with all tickets. We will endeavour to get you the seat you wish but seating may be subject to change.
Ticket prices are per person. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are possible. The organiser reserves the right to substitute similar performers if those originally scheduled are not able to perform for any unforeseen reason. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice. Tickets can be collected at the festival desk and exchanged for a wrist band on the day.
Keep your ticket confirmation and to bring to the Festival Desk located outside the Empress Ballroom at the Winter Gardens. It will be exchanged for the appropriate wristband. Please allow time to do this prior to the shows to avoid long queues. The Festival Desk will be open from 10am Friday 30th June.
Please note, that due to the high demand and limited seat availability, we are unable to offer complimentary tickets. Entry to the Empress Ballroom and after-show parties will require a valid wristband. Competing Elvis tribute artists are entitled to free entry, but unfortunately, we are unable to offer free entry to contestant's friends and family.